- Guy D. Hall, Ed.D,County School Construction Project Coordinator
If a school system or company has a need for most any type of equipment I strongly suggest and highly recommend H.E. Hodge Company be given an opportunity to provide service for your need. I know you will eventually be a proponent of this company as am I.
- Derek Waugh,Athletic Director, Dalton State College
In 2012 we had nothing, no branding, no facilities, no equipment. Jeff Hodge has been a great partner in helping build our brand and athletic program. When the volleyball venue sold out last season, Jeff coordinated bringing temporary bleachers in to accommodate all the spectators.
- Derek Taylor,Assistant Athletic Director, Berry College
I wanted to take a quick second to tell you how much I appreciate Bill Richards going out of his way to come up here this morning and help us find a short term solution for our chair back seats in the Cage Center. We are hosting a very important event here on Saturday, and I did not want to have one section of seats not in working order. Bill was able to find a solution that will work this weekend, and we have ordered new motors that we hope will be a long term fix. I truly appreciate the help he was able to provide and am thankful we have such a great service provider to work with on our athletic facilities.
- Greg Trammell,Director of Operations, Lumpkin County SchoolsAll aspects of H.E. Hodge Company’s business are spot on – from sales, pricing, invoicing, and support. I personally have dealt with H.E. Hodge for over 6 years and have never had a single problem or cause to complain.
The level of aftersales support offered by H.E. Hodge is paramount and I have found the sales and support team to be one of the best.
- Ruth Donahoo,Athletic Director, HIES
Whenever I need service, Jeff Hodge is just a phone call away. He takes care of whatever I need to keep our equipment running, and I appreciate how he just gets it done and I don’t have to get involved. The students here are very spirited and can be hard on equipment like bleachers especially during home basketball games and the responsiveness to our needs is why I do business with him.
- Kent Harrison,Athletic Director, Mount Pisgah Christian School
Working with H.E. Hodge Company gave us great confidence that the project would meet our high expectations. Jeff was knowledgeable and a great resource when it came to making the final decisions. We could not be more proud of our locker rooms and experience working with H.E. Hodge was first rate. Seeing the pride that our student athletes have in their new locker rooms made it all worth it. We look forward to working with Jeff on future projects.
- Derek Waugh,Athletic Director, Dalton State College
Derek credits Jeff as the “go to guy” in the industry that helped him find the most efficient ways to build an athletic department on budget. A big portion of the work the H.E. Hodge Company did include the Men’s and Women’s volleyball, basketball, cross country and the cheer program locker rooms. We also provided gymnasium scoreboards as well as the overall branding of color and sizing for signs inside these areas and around campus. We are pleased to share that the students, faculty and community are raving about the additions on campus as the vision for the athletic program has become a reality. Derek also mentioned that when the volleyball venue sold out last season, Jeff coordinated bringing temporary bleachers in to accommodate all the spectators.
- Randy Dunn,Athletic Director, Young Harris College
It’s always a pleasure to work with Jeff, he goes above and beyond to deliver and support our growing athletic program. He’s also just a great person to be around outside of work. Our partnership is a lasting one and these days this is not as common as one would hope.
- Jeff Hodge,President, H.E. Hodge CompanyWe measure the importance of what we do, not in dollars and cents, but in the memories made and lessons learned while using our products. Our role is to facilitate the growth, health, and safety of others through the equipment they use on a daily basis.
- Rob Boyland,Gym Equipment Sales, DraperI have worked with the H.E. Hodge Company for many years and have developed a great professional and personal relationship with them. Hodge’s commitment to excellence shines through from bid stage through completion of installation in the way they seek competitive pricing, manage projects, and communicate the needs of all involved. H.E. Hodge Company is consistently in the top tier of Dealers for Draper, Inc. and is a leader in the state of Georgia for new construction of Gymnasiums for schools, churches and many individual needs.”
- Thomas D. Champa,Vice President, Sales & Marketing for List Industries Inc.“For nearly 40 years, H.E. Hodge Company has been representing Superior Lockers and Shelving by List Industries Inc. Their ability to provide the highest level of products, services and workmanship to a project is unmatched in our industry which accounts for their ranking as a top tier dealer year in and year out for each of the products that they represent. We are very fortunate to have H.E. Hodge Company representing List Industries and any Owner, Architect, Construction Manager or General Contractor is lucky to have H.E. Hodge Company working for them!
- Jim Arthurs,President & CEO, Institutional Casework Inc.For more than 30 years, The H.E. Hodge Company has been a premier CampbellRhea distributor and continues to perform in our Top 10 Achievement category. Hodge’s sales team maintains product knowledge; they contribute and stimulate product R&D creativity with our engineering department; and, their project management team excels – for both CampbellRhea and in coordination with the GC, architect and end user. Hodge installers are among the best on the Certified CampbellRhea Installer registry. The CampbellRhea/HE Hodge Company partnership is not only mutually beneficial, their customers reap the benefits and return with confidence.